1) What types of measures are in place to ensure a safe environment?
With the changes in Covid-19 restrictions from 16 April 2022, all activities will be conducted in accordance to the following:
- Wearing of mask in an outdoor setting is permitted. Wearing of mask will be optional.
- No social distancing would be required.
- No limitation to group size.
- No check-in and check-out of Safe Entry would be required.
- Non-vaccinated participants are allowed to participate in outdoor setting activities.
Activities are planned in accordance to the Safety Management Measures (SMM) guidelines issued by the government.
For more information please visit www.spf.gov.sg
1) How can I make payment?
We offer 5 modes of payment: cash, cheque, internet banking, PayNow and Scan QR. We are Gebiz-registered (www.gebiz.gov.sg), EPS-registered and deal electronically with all government agencies (invoice or www.vendors.gov.sg).
Turf City (PayNow via UEN): 201312364H (Click here for instructions)
Account Name: EK Paintball Group Pte Ltd
Bank Account: United Overseas Bank (UOB) Current
Account Number: 3413038276
2) Is Red Dynasty Paintball Park GeBIZ registered?
Yes. We are registered under EK Paintball Group Pte Ltd on GeBIZ. All payments can be made electronically via e-invoice.
3) Do you charge GST?
We do not charge GST as we are not a GST registered entity since June 2021.
1) Are the activity/activities safe?
In everything that we do, there is always a certain amount of risks that are involved. Similar to all sports, paintball (and the other activities that we offer) is a safe activity as long as rules and regulations are strictly followed.
Individuals with health problems such as heart conditions, nervous disorder, pregnancy, etc should not participate.
2) Is paintball actually “pain” ball?
Each individual has different pain tolerances. While some might feel a “stinging” sensation, others might not. All our paintball markers are chronographed to ensure the velocity measured in feet per second (FPS) is to safe specifications issued by the Singapore Police Force.
3) Are safety equipment provided for the activity?
All packages are inclusive of the rental and safety equipment or the respective activity.
Paintball – Rental of the paintball marker, rental of paintball mask, rental of chest protector and purchase of paintballs.
Laser Tag – Rental of the laser tag gun and rental of laser headset/vest
Archery Tag – Rental of the face mask, archery tag bows and arrows
Foam Dart – Rental of the foam dart blasters, foam darts ammo, safety glasses
Gel Ball – Rental of face mask and gel ball blasters
4) Will there be someone to facilitate the session?
Yes a game facilitator will be assigned to each group. They will conduct the safety briefing, game briefing, marshal the games to ensure safety and smooth running of the session.
1) Why should I choose to reserve a session with Red Dynasty Paintball Park?
With more than 25 years of combined experience in the teambuilding and recreational industry (especially paintball), you can be sure that our organization will be capable in handling your event!
We offer different outdoor activities specializing in Paintball, Laser Tag, Foam Dart Blaster, Archery Tag, Gel Ball and other fringe activities, serving corporate teambuilding, cohesions, school outings, birthday parties and family activities.
2) How can I play paintball if I don't have a group to play with?
Check out our Single Rider Package. (https://weplaypaintball.com/paintball/) which is available on all Sunday morning from 9.00 am onward.
3) I would like to play more regularly, is there a membership program that I can join?
Do check out our membership page (https://weplaypaintball.com/about/splat-membership/). Take advantage of this membership to improve at the sport at a faster rate and at a higher level.
4) Will paintball stain my clothings?
No, paintball stains are washable. However, participants are advised to wear clothes that are inexpensive and dispensable. Stained clothings should be washed immediately after event so as to prevent dye from “eating” into the clothing fabric.
5) Is there an age limit to participate?
To play paintball in Singapore, the authorities have a minimum age requirement of 14 years old imposed on all participants. For the rest of the activities, we generally recommend 7 years old and above. An online waiver link will be send to you via email and parental/guardian consents are required for all participants who are below 18 years old. Do bring along a photo ID, for age verification.
*For Bubble soccer a minimum height of 1.4m in required as Bubble suits are only available in adult size.
6) Do I have to make a booking?
Yes, you will have to book in advance and receive a confirmation email from us before coming as we are open by appointment only.
7) How can I make a booking?
Bookings can be made by via:
(1) Red Dynasty Paintball Park online booking form (www.weplaypaintball.com/booknow/
(2) Sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. In the email, please include your particulars, date and time of booking, number of participants, preferred package and we will get back to you. If there is a special event, for example, birthday, anniversary, tournament, please indicate in the booking request so that we can work with you on your requirements.
(3) Call us at our main office hotline: 66594782 / 66598095 / 67557537 during office hours (10am-7pm Mon-Fri & 10am-2pm on Sat)
8) How do I know that my booking is confirmed?
A non-refundable full advance payment will be required to confirm and secure your booking. If you do your booking via our online instant book, you will have an ease and direct confirmation as it will lead you to an online payment portal to complete the full payment. You will then receive an email notification. If your booking is made via email or call, you will receive and email follow-up from us with your booking details and payment details.
Your booking will NOT be confirmed if you do not complete the full payment.
9) What if it rains on event day?
We understand that weather changes fast in Singapore. All customers are advised to arrive 15-30 minutes before booking time. Should there be a drastic weather change, our staff will advice accordingly. Please note that the payment is non-refundable. All participants of the group should still come and be present for the session. Once the rain subsides, the games will resume.
If the bad weather (e.g. continuous heavy rain) does not allow the game to resume with game duration running out, our facilitators will suggest for game postponement and will liaise with game organizer on the next preferred date for the event. Do note that the payment which was transacted prior to the booking will be carried over to the next postpone event.
10) What should I wear on game day?
Below are the recommended attire for the different activities:
– We recommend tops and pants that are dark-coloured, long sleeved and loose-fitting, and covered shoes suitable for sports for all participants.
– Additional protection can be worn such as shawl, scarf, cap. You may also purchase or rent the following items (subjected to stock availability) on-site:
Purchase: Brand new personal paintball mask, disposable coveralls, neck protector and groin guard
Rental: Neck protector and groin guard (Subjected to availbility).
Laser Tag, Archery Tag, Foam Dart, Gel Ball & Bubble Soccer
– We recommend for comfortable sports attire and covered shoes suitable for sports for all participants.
11) Are there shower facilities?
Yes, there are shower (cold, no water heater) facilities available nearby and users are recommended to bring along their own toiletries, towel and a set of fresh clothing for change. Please approach our facilitators for directions to the nearest shower facilities.
12) How do I get to Red Dynasty Paintball Park?
We are located in:
a) Red Dynasty Paintball Park, The Cage Sports Park @ Turf City (Bukit Timah)
220 Turf Club Road, Singapore 288001
13) Are there any food and drinks sold in the venue?
Red Dynasty Paintball Park (Bukit Timah – Turf City)
1.5L bottles and assorted can drinks are sold on-site. There is no food outlet at our venue. For food catering, please email us for more details, costs and menu.
If you have a question which is not listed in the FAQ, please email us at email@example.com or call us at 6659 4782 / 6659 8095 / 6755 7537.